Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

My Blinkie

MCBlinkie
Monday, January 14, 2013

City of Angels



This tutorial was written and created by me on January 14, 2013
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental!

You must have basic knowledge of PSP to complete this tutorial. This tutorial was written using PSPX but any version should do.

Drop shadow used throughout tutorial 
Effects > 3D Effects > Drop Shadow
V 3 H -2 Opacity 70 Blur 10


~Supplies needed~

Tube ~ I'm using the awesome artwork of Anna Marine  which you need a license to use & can get here ~ Creative Design Outlet

Scrapkit ~ Dark Angel PTU by Amy Marie HERE

Font of choice

Mask of choice



~Lets Begin~




Open a New Transparent Image 650 X 600 and flood fill with white




moon > Resize 70% 

Element 37 > Place over the moon towards the bottom

Element 13> Resize 55% 

Crow > Resize 40% > Mirror > Place so crow is standing on the gate

Element 41 > Resize 70%

Element 29 > Resize 80% > Place to the left of canvas

Place main tube to the right of the gate

deadleaves > Resize 50%

Element 18 > Resize 65%

Element 21 > Place over the HELL element

Element 25 > Resize 40%

rose3 > Resize 35%

Apply paper and Mask of choice

Resize & Save your tag

Add your copyright information and license number if needed

Add your name using font of choice 



All Done
Thank you for trying my tutorial



I would love to see your results
merriecreations@gmail.com

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Merrie
Vermont, United States
My name is Merrie and I have been playing with PSP for almost 10 years now.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Blogs I Stalk